Our Compliance practice helps organizations navigate a frequently evolving regulatory, legal and competitive environment. Information, technology and knowledge are the driving forces behind mitigating risk whether evaluating new or existing opportunities.
A company’s vulnerability to risk rises in proportion to its partners, agents and vendors’ vulnerabilities and exposures.
Our global team of seasoned investigative professionals, research analysts and computer forensic examiners utilize the latest technology, coupled with a structured research methodology to investigate allegations of regulatory misconduct, compliance violations and/or other critical matters occurring in day-to-day business operations. We combine state-of-the-art technology with skilled human intervention to maintain a client’s financial obligations to shareholders.
The i-fact@nalysis Difference:We listen to our clients, which allows i-fact@nalysis to customize cost effective solutions
Trust, competence & credibility through credentialed experience & extensive knowledge
Whenever and wherever you need us to respond – i-fact@nalysis will be there.
Through real world experience i-fact@nalysis can help clients navigate complex regulatory requirements worldwide. i-fact@nalysis provides guidance through knowledge that blends expertise and industry experience. i-fact@nalysis helps our clients by:
- Responding to and effectively managing government (DOJ & SEC) investigations and regulatory actions
- Manage post-signing, third party, vendor due diligence screening and monitoring
- Design, create and implement compliance and ethics programs and policies
- Evaluate and audit compliance and ethics programs and policies
- Develop customized web based compliance training tools and educational programs
- Kickbacks and Gratuities
- Money Laundering
- Securities & Exchange Commission (SEC
- Money Laundering
- Sarbanes-Oxley Act
- Healthcare Insurance Portability & Accountability Act (HIPAA)
- Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations (JACHO)
- Internal Fraud
- Misappropriation of Assets
- Internal Theft
- Theft of Proprietary Information
- Financial Crimes
- Theft of Trade Secrets
- Violations of Ethical Standards
- Employee Misconduct
- Integrity Violations
- Sexual Harassment
- Age Discrimination
- Job Discrimination (EEOC)